Register new user
Register new user
The ETC process is currently in full swing across the country. In the face of the ETC process of advertising in full swing in the market, the Municipal Transportation Bureau has answered related issues that everyone is concerned about.
I. ETC related policies
According to the May 16th, 2019, the General Office of the State Council issued the "Notice on Deepening the Reform of the Toll Road System and the Cancellation of the Provincial Toll Station Implementation Plan of the Expressway" (Guobanfa  No. 23) and "On Promoting the Development and Application of Expressway ETC The content of the Work Notice document states that the toll stations at the provincial border of expressways will be cancelled by the end of 2019. Each toll station on the expressway will implement ETC lane reconstruction, and only one artificial toll lane will be retained. Through the promotion and application of ETC full coverage, the highway will be smooth and free to pass without stopping. And from July 1st, owners of ETC (non-parking electronic toll collection system) on their vehicles will enjoy a discount of not less than 5% of the vehicle toll when paying tolls on the highway. By the end of 2019, the vehicle ETC utilization rate of highways across the country will reach more than 90%. Starting in 2020, non-ETC users may pass at high speeds and may no longer enjoy the discount.
Key points for owners
1. Cancellation of provincial toll stations is not to cancel charges, but mainly to rely on ETC to achieve non-stop and fast charging. By the end of December 2019, the provincial toll stations on national highways will be basically cancelled. At that time, there will only be one manual toll gate, and riders who have not applied for ETC will queue up for parking and pay fees.
2. Owners who do not have ETC cannot enjoy points discounts and discounts on tolls. The notice states that starting from July 1, 2019, the basic preferential policies for vehicle tolls for ETC users of not less than 5% will be strictly implemented. In other words, ETC channels can enjoy at least 5% discount.
3. Drivers who do not have ETC may not be able to enjoy discounts for holidays. From 2020, the tolls of trucks will be collected uniformly according to the (car) axle type. Simultaneous implementation of non-stop weighing detection at the entrance of closed expressway toll stations. Clean up and standardize local toll reduction and exemption policies, and introduce specific suggestions for optimizing toll reduction policies for major holidays such as free passage of small passenger cars and “green passages” for transportation of fresh agricultural products.
4. ETC precautions for trucks. At present, trucks can only apply for a transportation card at the ETC customer service center (free of charge), and enjoy a 15% discount on access. It is expected that major banks will launch truck pass cards in September to handle the business. By then, truck drivers can apply at the nearest bank. After the construction of the high-speed entrance non-stop weighing detection system is completed, the truck will be charged quickly without stopping.
Third, Huangshan City ETC outlets
The preferential policy for vehicle tolls for ETC users has been implemented, and major banks have launched unprecedented “subsidy” efforts. At present, the city's ETC can be handled at the commercial outlets of various commercial banks (ICBC, Agricultural Bank of China, Bank of China, China Construction Bank, Postal Savings Bank, Huishang Bank, Rural Commercial Bank) and ETC "one-stop" service processing points (For expressway toll stations, service areas, etc.), the owner needs to bring his own driving license, ID card, bank card or credit card, etc. for handling.
All commercial bank outlets in the city have ETC service points. At present, they can also enjoy corresponding benefits (specifically based on the actual release of each bank). Group users can provide on-site services.
The outlets are as follows:
1. Construction Bank (can handle company accounts)
3. Agricultural Bank (expected to open company accounts at the end of July)
4. Bank of China (can handle company accounts)
5. Postal Savings Bank
6. Rural commercial banks (expected to open company accounts in August)
7. Huishang Bank (can handle company accounts)
8. Huangshan ETC Customer Service Center (can handle company accounts)
Edit: Wen Chao