Register new user
Register new user
In order to do a good job in the safety of gas production during the National Day, we now inform the general users of gas safety related knowledge:
1. Safe use of gas (natural gas, liquefied gas)
1. Pay attention to ventilation when using gas, and close all valves in time before going to bed, going out and after using up.
2. Frequently check whether the ends of the gas cooker hoses are firmly connected to avoid gas leaks caused by loose or falling hoses; gas hoses must not pass through walls, windows and doors, and should be replaced once every one to two years; once the gas hoses are found to be aging and cracked, they should be replaced . Advocate the use of safe cookers with flameout protection and wire buckles to connect stainless steel bellows.
3. The service life of domestic gas cookers is 8 years. Keep it clean during use and check frequently to prevent air leakage. It is strictly forbidden to use open fire to find air leakage.
4. The service life of domestic gas cylinders is 8 years, and 4 years is a testing cycle. Cylinders should be handled with care, never dropped, rolled, bumped or smashed. It is strictly prohibited to use the cylinder horizontally or upside down.
5. When the liquefied gas is burned to insufficient pressure, it is strictly forbidden to heat it with fire roasting, boiling water and sun exposure, and it is strictly prohibited to pour the residual liquid without authorization.
6. It is not allowed to dismantle, modify and seal the gas pipeline facilities without authorization, and it is strictly forbidden to use in-line gas water heaters; the gas users shall cooperate with the gas company's home security inspection to rectify the potential safety hazards in a timely manner.
7. Do not use gas appliances such as steel cylinders that have not been inspected and that have exceeded the inspection period.
8. If a gas leak occurs, immediately close the valve (or the angle valve of the liquefied gas cylinder) and open the window for ventilation. It is strictly forbidden to turn on the lights, switch electrical appliances, open flames, and call the gas company or emergency phone outdoors.
1.Using private houses, residential garages, utility rooms, leased places and other places to engage in illegal storage, filling, repacking, and sales of bottled liquefied gas;
2.Liquefied gas cylinders have not been regularly inspected or used in accordance with regulations, such as reporting waste gas bottles, and discharging dangerous liquids without authorization;
3. The business of reselling, refilling and filling cylinders is lacking;
4.Illegal storage, transportation, sales, supply of liquefied gas and other acts that endanger public safety;
5.The behavior of bottled liquefied gas enterprises operating beyond the scope and the supply of liquefied gas to unqualified units or individuals for sales;
6. Other illegal acts.
The above-mentioned violations shall be resolutely cracked down and banned in accordance with the law, safety accidents shall be avoided, and residents' gas safety shall be guaranteed.
Citizens are welcome to report in the following ways:
Report by phone: 2353369, 2312350, 12315.
September 17, 2019
Edit: Wen Chao